Tuesday 11 October 2011

Saiyidil Asthagh’far

Saiyidil Asthagh'far

(An excellent Dua of repentance, seeking Allah's pardon of our sins)

ALLAHUMMA ANTHA RABBEE LAA ILAAHA ILLAA ANTHA  QALAQ'THANEEE VA ANAA ABDUKA
VA ANAA ALAA AH'DIKA
VA VA'ADIKA MASTHA'THAATHU,
A'OOZUBIKA MIN SHARRI MAA SANA'ATHU
ABOO'O LAKA BI NEY'MATHIKA  ALAIYA
VA ABOO'O BI ZAMBEE FAGH’FIRLEE ZUNOOBEE
FA INNAHU LAA YAGHFIRUZ ZUNOOBA ILLAA ANTHA.

 Allah, You are my Creator and there is no one
(to be worshipped) except You;
I am Your slave and I am indebted to You
for Your kind Promise
and Covenant (for my salvation).
I seek refuge in You and confess to my sins and to my evil past and (gratefully do I acknowledge) Your blessings
and favors (unto me). 
Kindly forgive me (my sins)
and accept my sincere repentance.
You alone can pardon our sins.